Saturday, June 27, 2009

Agent's suits

Hello everyone! The Agent's suits are now available at the Agent's catalog at the agents head quarters. The suits are awesome. They look so great! Yet they are kinda expensive. I wish I am an agent now. LOL :D Here are the pictures:


*Thanks to my friend, Deliciouzz for the pictures, since I can't go to the Agents HQ, I can't take pictures for my blog. Thanks Del!

P.S. Our mod Hikikomori just turned 100. She had an awesome party for her birthday. But sadly, :(( I was not able to attend the party because I was so busy and I didn't have time to go there :(( They said they were lots of rains and lots of mod magics. :(( Sorry Hiki. I wish I was there. I was not able to experience the fun there. Poor 1khariz1. LOL :D

~1khariz1

2 comments:

  1. I wish the outfit was in blue. :-) I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I think it's better if blue. :) Thanks for visiting and liking my blog.

    ReplyDelete